Episode 8: Becoming My Emotional And Hurt Self
When you experienced the situation where you started your journey of becoming your conditioned self, you had emotions surface within you as a result of the non-acceptance of who you truly are. You expressed these emotions, to release them, but they were also not accepted and were rejected, and you became conditioned with what you do with your emotions. You suppressed them inside of you.
This was not just the creation of your conditioned self, it was also the creation of your emotional and hurt self. And your emotions would come to influence you, your choices, your relationships, and your life. Yet you can heal your emotions and unravel the conditioning of how you express them so that you can take back your ability to be the influencer of your human experience.
- Explore when and how emotions first surfaced within you
- Come to know the process you went through that resulted in you being impacted by your emotions
- Understand that the emotions you experience now are emotions from the past
- Explore how you became conditioned in the expression of your emotions
- Be introduced to two key processes for you to familiarize yourself with, in your steps toward healing your emotions
Subscribe To, Rate and Review The I Make a Difference Podcast On Your Streaming App
Ask me questions, share your processing, share your feedback
If you have a question you want to ask me so that I potentially explore during an episode – (I say potentially because it is dependent on the nature of the question)
If you want to share your processing about an episode
If you have questions about an episode
Email me at email@example.com