Episode 17: The Underestimated Power Of Neediness
- How much power does neediness have over you?
- Do you squirm at the thought of you being needy?
- Are you emotionally attached to people, beings, objects, and substances?
If you are not aware of the levels of neediness you have and how you express your neediness, then the chances are you are needy to be safe and secure from your neediness.
If you squirm at the thought that you are needy, you are needy of being safe and secure and protecting yourself from your neediness and truth.
Any emotional attachment you have to anything, is an indicator of the level of neediness you hold.
Never underestimate how much neediness is influencing you and the people around you.
The power of neediness.
- Explore what neediness is
- Come to see how neediness is interwoven in so many other processes we experience
- Explore how neediness comes to the surface within us
- Develop your relationship with your neediness
Subscribe To, Rate and Review The I Make a Difference Podcast On Your Streaming App
Ask me questions, share your processing, share your feedback
If you have a question you want to ask me so that I potentially explore during an episode – (I say potentially because it is dependent on the nature of the question)
And if you want to share your processing about an episode
As well as, if you have questions about an episode
Email me at email@example.com